Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Go



This is an effort to post pictures and thoughts about what's going on and what I've been doing. I decided to go this route because I'm constantly visiting both of my beautiful daughters blog pages and being frustrated when they are not updated. So I figure I can't gripe if I'm not posting anything. Danie does a fairly good job of updates, but still, they seem too far apart. Sarah on the other hand is diligent at posting every six months or so, yukyuk. Sarah is quite busy at UM and working too, so I give her a pass. Not to say Danie is'nt busy with LilB' and about to bring our first grandson into the world. We are very proud of both of our girls.
Annnywayyy..........I'll see if I can develope a page that you will want to visit often.
One more thing, if you have any suggestions about my page.......I'm all ears.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope you can "hair" comments posted as well. Love the new blogspot. I visit Danie's often but Sarah's link from the comin blogspot has gone MIA. Please provide links.

Cyn

Cindy said...

I hope you can "hair" your comments as well. Great idea with the blogspot. I visit Danie's often to see what is happening. Congrats on gpops x2!

Post Sarah's link, she became MIA from the comin blogspot.

Love Cyn